Wednesday, July 2, 2008

2nd July 2008

Life is never easy. A lot of things to have to handle with, it's really taxing. Gotta juggle so many things, and sudden changes in our life are not easy to deal with. Indeed, as soon as I was born into this world; as soon as everyone is born into this world, hearts beat. It cannot stop for even a few minutes without putting lives in danger. This goes on and on, for years; maybe fifty, maybe sixty, maybe seventy. Could be much less, or much more. But as long as you live, your heart cannot rest, until the day you die; by then you would not even notice it stop. Life is never easy.

But then, God knew me before my heart started beating. Well, he knew me even before I was formed in my mother's womb. I dare admit that He knows me more than I know myself. He knows what I really need, not what I think I need. My life is changing everyday, every possible way. How God shapes me, it's just wonderful; indescribable. Even though I am still not perfect; I doubt I will ever be, it still inspires me how just one single classmate has changed so much and had been so willing to come to Christ. How humble he is, I must learn. So sincere and poor in spirit is he. Even though he has bad habits and must learn to be patient, and good-tempered I can see miracles happening everyday. Thank you God for such wonderful experiences.

Cranberries - Dreams
Oh my life is changing everyday
Every possible way
Though my dreams, it’s never quite as it seems
Never quite as it seems

I know I felt like this before
But now I’m feeling it even more
Because it came from you

Then I open up and see
The person fumbling here is me
A different way to be

I want more, impossible to ignore
Impossible to ignore
They’ll come true, impossible not to do
Impossible not to do

Now I tell you openly
You have my heart so don’t hurt me
For what I couldn’t find

Talk to me amazing mind
So understanding and so kind
You’re everything to me

Oh my life is changing everyday
Every possible way
Though my dreams, it’s never quite as it seems
’cause you’re a dream to me
Dream to me

You can download this song for free at http://www.paradise-engineering.com/quotation/dreams.html
It's really nice, recommend it.

No comments: